Construction Law Attorneys
The Law Firm of Wampler & Souder L.L.C. is a construction Law Firm located in Maryland with experienced attorneys and offices in Kensington, Frederick, Columbia, and Upper Marlboro.
We represent builders, contractors, subcontractors, homeowners, and home improvement specialists throughout Maryland, Virginia, and the District of Columbia. Our client cases often involve complex factual and legal issues; however, our clients do not have unlimited pocketbooks. Thus, the challenge our law group has accepted is delivering reasonably priced and effective Legal Services. Because our construction attorneys are focused on your business, we know the issues that affect you. Inquire Today!
ROCKVILLE MD CONSTRUCTION LAW ATTORNEY
• Christopher R. Wampler •
How Our Construction Law Firm Can Help
- Experienced trial Attorneys who can try construction matters before State and Federal courts, administrative agencies, such as The Maryland Home Improvement Commission, the Consumer Protection Division, the Office of Administrative hearings, The Virginia Board for Contractors, and DC Consumer and Regulatory Affairs.
- Our lawyers who can deal with all issues that traditionally arise in construction disputes, including building defects and claims for change orders and extra work.
- While most of our clients are contractors, we will represent individual homeowners.
- Our experienced legal staff can assist with statutory requirements of licensing and issuesrelated to payment and performance bonds.
- Expertly prepared builder and sub contractor contracts or other agreements that you can use in a manner that will both protect you and comply with construction laws and regulations.
- Our team of Attorneys can help you pursue a collection action against an owner, builder, or general contractor who is not paying you. We also can help you obtain a Mechanic’s Lien. Often, we are able to do this and take a contingent fee out of whatever we recover.
- Because the construction business involves risk of financial loss, we also offer assistance to clients who have debt problems.
Learn more about our construction law services. Inquire Today!
Maryland, Virginia & Washington D.C. Areas Of Practice
The Law Firm of Wampler & Souder L.L.C. practices construction law in Maryland, Virginia and the District of Columbia. Our areas of service include, but are not limited to:
We handle construction law arbitration and mediation, trial court litigation or appeal to a higher court before State and Federal courts, Administrative Agencies, The Maryland Home Improvement Commission, The Virginia Board for Contractors, and DC Consumer and Regulatory Affair.